Apr 2, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday ~ My Not So Super Sweet Life by Rachel Harris



"Waiting on Wednesday" is a weekly event hosted by 
Jill at Breaking the Spine 
that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating!

My Not So Super Sweet Life (My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century, #3)Cat Crawford just wants to be normal—or at least as normal as a daughter of Hollywood royalty can be. And it looks like fate is granting her wish: she’s got an amazing boyfriend, Lucas; her fabulous cousin, Alessandra, living with her; and her dad planning his second marriage to a great future stepmom. That is, until her prodigal mother reveals on national television that she has something important to tell her daughter…causing a media frenzy.

Lucas Capelli knows his fate is to be with Cat, and he’s worked hard to win her over once and for all. Unfortunately, Lucas has his own issues to deal with, including a scandal that could take him away from the first place he’s truly belonged.

As secrets are revealed, rumors explode, and the world watches, Cat and Lucas discover it’s not fate they have to fight if they want to stay together…this time, it’s their own insecurities.

Well, and the stalkerazzi.




Release Date for 
My Not So Super Sweet Life 
is
April 21, 2014

I just read this series a couple months ago and enjoyed it so much!  My 13 year old daughter will be reviewing them with me soon and I am so excited for the finale to this super sweet story!




Let me know what you're waiting on this Wednesday!  I would love to come and visit!



8 comments:

  1. Im usually not into the hollywood type books, but this one sounds different and pretty good. I am going to have to add yet another one of your WoW picks to my TBR!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amber you would LOVE this series. This is the 3rd book and it is so adorable. The first one is "My Super Sweet 16th Centruy" I'm good at picking them for your list though hu? :)

      Delete
  2. I have never heard of this series but it sounds really interesting. I'm not also fan of hollywood type of books but who knows I should try this one. Great pick :)

    Here is our WOW pick

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is the 3rd in a series that is super cute! The first 2 books didn't have much at all to do with hollywood. Check them out! My Super Sweet 16th Century and A Tale of Two Centuries. Thanks for stopping by today!

      Kristalyn

      Delete
  3. I hadn't heard of this series but it sounds cute. Nice pick :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It is VERY cute. We like it a lot! Thanks for stopping by!

      Kristalyn

      Delete
  4. This one is new to me! It sounds scandalous!!! lol
    Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier Kristalyn ♥♥♥
    Check out my WoW
    Michelle ~ Book Hangovers Blabs Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is a super cute series that I love. Very good for teens! Thanks for stopping over today Michelle....as always! <3

      Kristalyn

      Delete