Jun 30, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday ~ Books I've Read So Far In 2015

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly event hosted by 

This weeks topic: 

Top Ten Books I've Read So Far In 2015

The Summer I Turned Pretty (Summer, #1)It's Not Summer Without You (Summer, #2)We'll Always Have Summer (Summer, #3)



Turtle BayBreaking the Rules (Pushing the Limits, #1.5)

Cross Me off Your List (Saturn, #2)Nowhere But Here (Thunder Road, #1)

Waiting For Prince HarryCity of Heavenly Fire (The Mortal Instruments, #6)

The Definition of IcingConnectivity


That's my list for this week.  What books have you enjoyed so far this year?

3 comments:

  1. I am dying to read Nowhere But Here. Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing your favorite reads so far this year with us. I look forward to exploring some of the book titles you've listed in your TTT post this week. I have the feeling I'll be adding more book titles this week to my ever growing reading wishlist.

    Here's a link to my TTT for this week: http://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2015/06/top-ten-tuesday-top-ten-books-ive-read.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOH I just purchased Turtle Bay and Waiting for Prince Harry, excited to read them now! I also love The Summer I Turned Pretty series!!

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete