Mar 4, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday ~ A Royal's Love by Mary Smith

"Waiting on Wednesday" is a weekly event hosted by 
Jill at Breaking the Spine 
that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating!


A Royal's Love (Unit Matched #1) 
Hidden behind the walls of Unit, Vermont is what many believe to be a religious cult. However, inside these walls lie the secrets to why Unit may be one of the most beautiful towns around. Residing inside the gates are the descendants of Mother Nature, who help keep the balance of Earth.

Among these descendants, Xaviera Anderson reigns as the Princess to Unit. Her life was much the same, until today, her eighteenth birthday. Today is different because she's to be Matched with one of the Unit males who her parents have chosen for her. Once Matched, Xaviera has to go through a decision period. She must decide if she wants this life or leave Unit powerless to be a normal human.

It is not until she's tested by the ones she trusts that Xaviera questions her faith in people and that of Mother Nature.


A Royal's Love release date is March 20th

Add A Royal's Love to Goodreads

Preorder A Royal's Love on Amazon or B&N 


9 comments:

  1. Looks like a really amazing book hope you like it.
    MY WAITING ON WEDNESDAY!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really excited for it! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. That sounds interesting! Never heard of it before, thanks for sharing it!
    Check out my WOW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds amazing and love the cover! Adding to my TBR! I hope you enjoy it!

    My WoW: http://onceuntold.blogspot.com/2015/03/waiting-on-wednesday-4-unleashing-call.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great choice! This is the first I've heard of this one but it sounds pretty good! Thanks for bringing it to my attention. :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome pick! ohh this one looks and sounds fatastic it most difinately peeked my interest here is my WOW:
    http://lajerseychikareadsindiebooks.blogspot.com/2015/03/waiting-on-wednesday-2-wild-reckless-by.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interesting! I'm a sucker for this type of book.

    Leeanna.me: WoW

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! I am shocked to see a book that isn't about Hockey by her! For that reason alone, I need to read this!! Thanks for sharing this awesomeness with me!! <3

    ReplyDelete