Mar 5, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday ~ Open Road Summer by Emery Lord

"Waiting on Wednesday" is a weekly event hosted by 
Jill at Breaking the Spine 
that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating!

Open Road Summer

 After breaking up with her bad-news boyfriend, Reagan O’Neill is ready to leave her rebellious ways behind. . . and her best friend, country superstar Lilah Montgomery, is nursing a broken heart of her own. Fortunately, Lilah’s 24-city tour is about to kick off, offering a perfect opportunity for a girls-only summer of break-up ballads and healing hearts. But when Matt Finch joins the tour as its opening act, his boy-next-door charm proves difficult for Reagan to resist, despite her vow to live a drama-free existence. This summer, Reagan and Lilah will navigate the ups and downs of fame and friendship as they come to see that giving your heart to the right person is always a risk worth taking. A fresh new voice in contemporary romance, Emery Lord’s gorgeous writing hits all the right notes.

The release date for Open Road Summer is
April 15, 2014

 This book has a lot of elements that I love in a contemporary romance, travel, best friends, and especially music.  I'm super excited to get this one!





What books are you waiting on this week? 













13 comments:

  1. Oh this sounds so good! Great pick!! Definitely adding this one to my TBR

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you stopped by! I think this book sounds great and I'm hope you enjoy it too.

      Kristalyn

      Delete
  2. I've been seeing it everywhere, so can't wait to read it either. Thanks for stopping by mine earlier! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have wanted to read it since I first read the blurb. It sounds so good! Glad you stopped by!

      Kristalyn

      Delete
  3. That's new to me! Doesn't sound like my kind of read really, but still hope you love it!

    Thanks for visiting my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for coming by! I hope you have a great week!

      Kristalyn

      Delete
  4. I haven't heard of this one, but it sounds really good and one that most likely will give some sort of life lesson within the pages! Great pick!!

    Amber @ Paradise of Pages

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amber! I'm glad you stopped over. I would totally peg this book as one you would like as well!

      Kristalyn

      Delete
  5. Great pick! I think I would totally be into this book. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by today! I'm glad it sounds like something you would like as well.

      Kristalyn

      Delete
  6. I'm glad it is one you added to your list as well! I hope we all end up loving it! Thanks for stopping by!

    Kristalyn

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the cover of this one. I've seen a lot of people add it on GR lately. I may actually get around to reading this one. Music books are usually a priority ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to be reading it for sure so I will be sure and let you know how it is. I think it sounds like something that would be right up your alley. :)

      Delete