Mar 26, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday ~ After the End by Amy Plum



"Waiting on Wednesday" is a weekly event hosted by 
Jill at Breaking the Spine 
that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating!


After the End (After the End, #1)

World War III has left the world ravaged by nuclear radiation. A lucky few escaped to the Alaskan wilderness. They've survived for the last thirty years by living off the land, being one with nature, and hiding from whoever else might still be out there.

At least, this is what Juneau has been told her entire life.

When Juneau returns from a hunting trip to discover that everyone in her clan has vanished, she sets off to find them. Leaving the boundaries of their land for the very first time, she learns something horrifying: There never was a war. Cities were never destroyed. The world is intact. Everything was a lie.

Now Juneau is adrift in a modern-day world she never knew existed. But while she's trying to find a way to rescue her friends and family, someone else is looking for her. Someone who knows the extraordinary truth about the secrets of her past.





Release Date for After the End is
May 6, 2014

I absolutely loved Amy Plum's Revenants series and she is now one of my must read authors.  After the End looks like a whole new adventure that I can't wait to take!




Let me know what you're waiting on this Wednesday!  I would love to come and visit!



21 comments:

  1. YES. I just finished Until I die, and Amy Plum is now on my must read list. Can't wait to see what she does with dystopian. Great pick. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm excited to see what she does with Dystopian as well. I loved her others so it should be awesome! Thanks for stopping by today!

      Kristalyn

      Delete
  2. this one sounds pretty different from anything I have read before. It sounds pretty intriguing! I might have to add this to my list as well!

    Great pick :) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Miss Amber! I hope this is as good as it sounds!

      Kristalyn

      Delete
  3. Love your pick, great post! Beautiful cover and the blurb is exceptionaly intriguing.
    Thanks for visitingMy WoW
    Rimsha@Ramblings of a Bookworm

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! That gave me a chill, just reading the blurb. Thanks for sharing...and enjoy!

    Here's MY WOW PICK – “THE COLLECTOR”

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I'm glad to hear it sounds good to you as well! Thanks for stopping by today!

      Kristalyn

      Delete
  5. YAY! I seriously can't wait to start it, sounds like a conspiracy and I love them. :) Thanks for stopping by mine earlier!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know.....It sounds so good and I love Amy's Writing! Thanks for coming by as well!

      Kristalyn

      Delete
  6. I wasn't actually a big fan of Amy Plum's Revenants trilogy but since I'm a sucker for futuristic and dystopian novels, I'm definitely giving this one a chance! Thanks for stopping by my WoW earlier on, Kristalyn!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully this one will agree with you a little better. I love Amy's writing so much! Thanks for stopping by as well!

      Kristalyn

      Delete
  7. Great readers think alike......Always nice to know there are others out there that like the same stuff I do! Thanks for Stopping by!

    Kristalyn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great pick :) Silly me but I saw After End somewhere else and I never read past World War III, just assumed it wasn't my thing. That'll teach me to read the ENTIRE synopsis in the future because this one sounds great.
    Thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha! How often do we all do things like that though? Glad you decided to read the whole thing then! Thanks for stopping by today!

      Kristalyn

      Delete
  9. Ohh ohh, I can't wait for this one, too! Great choice, and thanks for stopping by by blog!

    Alma @ Journey Through Fiction

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooooh! I have an arc of this one. It sounds really good. =D

    ~Stephanie @ Bookfever

    ReplyDelete
  11. This one is new to me but sounds intriguing - although all I can think of when I look at the cover is of the movie I Am Legend...anyway thanks for sharing and for stopping by mine!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have been waiting for this book for what feels like forever! Great pick :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a neat pick! That cover is both gorgeous and creepy. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete